Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hold On

Forgetting a couple of things:
  1. Bologna is famous for its Bolognese sauce (tomato sauce with meat in it, they just refer to it as sauce) but my sister recommended I try this wormy looking pasta with sausage instead. Absolutely delicious. Tasty, light, but filling all at once.
  2. With those mussels in Venice I had a salad with chopped tomatos, lettuce, mushrooms, and radicchio, topped with olive oil and pepper. It was decent for green stuff.
  1. This is really number 3 but numbers don't working. I found Duff beer, saw Jack Daniels in a 12oz aluminum can, and a big bottle thing of Disaronno was 17 Euros. So far I've had Peroni, Moretti, and a German import called Gutmann, but the lack of beers here is saddening. This is wine country but still, Italy needs a beer revolution. Obligatory beer rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment