Sunday, December 25, 2011

The End

Back in the States now. I got picked up at the airport by my friend Chris Markle and stayed with him the night of the 23rd. We got right to work making food and other supplies for the Jets-Giants tailgate and game the next day. Tailgating is about the most American thing possible, so different from my impression of Italian life after my trip. It's no wonder people are in awe when they come here. Everything is HUGE:
Food (obesity?)
Cars (gas guzzlers), buildings (pretty cool), and parking lots (which there were hardly any of in Italy).

All things considered, this was a great trip. I encourage anyone who has the opportunity to go to Europe, South America, Asia, Africa, the Pacific, Antarctica... Travel because the world is full of different and amazing things! I want to go back to Europe some time after I graduate and before I start working. If you're seriously interested, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment